top of page
howe robinson partners
LOGO and STATIONERY
Howe Robinson and Company was established in London in 1883.
It has since grown into one of the largest privately-owned dry-cargo and containership
broking houses in the world, with a global network of 6 offices employing over 150 brokers.
From November 2014, ICAP Shipping and Howe Robinson launch new venture
"Howe Robinson Partners".
PRIMARY LOGO AND LOGOMARK
bottom of page